NIAGARA FALLS/ONTARIO CANADA. JULY 11-17, 2021
About Toronto - From $770.00 USD
This Tour Includes:
- Motorcoach transportation
- 6 nights lodging including 4 consecutive nights in the Niagara Falls area
- 10 meals: 6 breakfasts and 4 dinners
- GUIDED TOURS OF NIAGARA FALLS & TORONTO
- A Journey to The Falls on a "HORNBLOWER NIAGARA CRUISE"
- Gaming at FALLSVIEW CASINO
- A visit to NIAGARA-ON-THE-LAKE
- A visit to the famous CN Tower - the world's tallest tower and freestanding structure from 1976 - 2010
This Tour's Itinerary
- Day 1
- Depart your group’s location in a spacious, video and restroom equipped motorcoach as you head for your destination: captivating, awe-inspiring Niagara Falls! This evening, you will check into an en route hotel and relax for the evening.
- Day 2
- Enjoy a Continental Breakfast before continuing towards your destination. Later, enjoy a relaxing Dinner and check into your Niagara Falls area hotel for four nights.
- Day 3
- Start the day with a Continental Breakfast before you begin a Guided Tour of the Niagara Falls area. Later, you'll enjoy a visit to a Niagara Falls area outlet for some free time and shopping. You’ll have Dinner this evening at a local restaurant.
- Day 4
- Enjoy a Continental Breakfast before departing for a Guided Tour of the beautiful cosmopolitan city of Toronto, Ontario. While there, visit the famous CN Tower. Known as the world's tallest tower and freestanding structure from 1976 - 2010. You will get an unbelievable look at the Ontario region! Later, you will dine at a local restaurant.
- Day 5
- Start the day with a Continental Breakfast before enjoying one of Niagara’s most popular and breath-taking attractions, a boat ride on a “Hornblower Niagara Cruise.” Sail near the base of the Horseshoe Falls and enjoy a truly awe-inspiring view of the mighty Niagara. Then, you’ll take a tour of historical Niagara-on-the-Lake, one of the prettiest towns in Canada and full of 19th century charm. Later, enjoy Dinner and a visit to exciting Fallsview Casino and get in some gaming action before returning to your hotel.
- Day 6
- Enjoy a Continental Breakfast before leaving for the Cleveland Museum of Natural History. This evening, relax at your en route hotel.
- Day 7
- Today after enjoying a Continental Breakfast, you depart for home... a time to chat with your friends about all the fun things you’ve done, the great sights you’ve seen and where your next group trip will take you!
For Information & Reservations Contact:
Charlotte Pointer @ (678) 768-1799
Stone Mountain, GA @ 8 am
Additional Payment Information:
$75 Due Upon Signing. *Price per person, based on double occupancy. Add $285 for single occupancy.
Final Payment Due: 5/4/2021
VALID PASSPORT OR PASSPORT CARD IS REQUIRED
TRAVEL CONFIDENT PROTECTION PLAN IS $$69.00 PER PERSON
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.